From 11 to 18 May 2020, 50 people took part in an online course with Charlie Koolhaas and Madelon Vriesendorp. Based on joint live meetings, instructional videos and reference material, it centred on inner creativity and reflection. You can explore the course materials on this page.
To create the Mind Game, we recommend the following materials:
- A piece of paper (350 gr), cardboard or foamboard sized 15 x 38 cm;
- A piece of paper (350 gr), cardboard or foamboard sized 15 x 29 cm;
- Glue, for example UHU (all purpose);
- Plasticine modelling clay;
- Any materials in your home you can use for modelling, for example cardboard, egg containers, egg shells, toilet rolls, etc.