Het Nieuwe Instituut offers a free stage for the creative field to organize public events. This year Het Nieuwe Instituut is looking for new partners that want to contribute to our Guest Programme.
Thursday Night Live! is Het Nieuwe Instituut's weekly public programme for professionals and parties interested in design, architecture and digital culture: a combination of various lectures, free museum opening, Thursday Bite and the biweekly pop-in expo taking place every Thursday between 17:00 and 22:00. Het Nieuwe Instituut has been offering creative makers a free-of-charge platform during this popular evening since 2017, giving them the opportunity to organize public meetings. For 2018, Het Nieuwe Instituut is looking for external parties that want to contribute to Thursday Night Live!
What does Thursday Night Live! have to offer?
- The use of one of the spaces of Het Nieuwe Instituut, free of charge
- A central location
- A committed group of adherents, cultural institutes and local key figures as well as a growing visitor and fan base
- Publicity as part of the Thursday Night Live! programme
What is Thursday Night Live! looking for?
- An interesting, high-profile, surprising or educational programme in the field of design, architecture or digital culture
- Young, local talent is very welcome
- Events that show appreciation for diversity and inclusiveness
- The programme is a publicly accessible event and admission is free (or low-priced)
- The event takes place in one of Het Nieuwe Instituut's spaces on Thursday between 17:00 and 22:00
- The programme maker is responsible for the production
- The programme maker is responsible for all additional costs, like that of hiring a technician
- The programme maker is responsible for the active promotion of the event
Interested? Please fill in this form and receive a quick response! Twice a month the guest programme board will discuss the incoming requests on the base of quality, requirements and available space.