Het Nieuwe Instituut offers a free (physical or digital) stage for groups and individuals from the fields of design, architecture and digital culture to organise public events. This year, the institute is looking for new partners to contribute to our Guest Programme.
Thursday Night Live! is Het Nieuwe Instituut's weekly public programme for professionals and other people who are interested in design, architecture and digital culture. The event is a combination of lectures, discussions, free museum openings, the Thursday Bite, pop-in expo and more, and it takes place every Thursday between 5pm and 10pm. Due to the current coronavirus restrictions, the programme has partly migrated online. Het Nieuwe Instituut has been offering creatives a cost-free platform during this popular event since 2017, giving them the opportunity to organise public meetings. In 2021, Het Nieuwe Instituut is looking for new partners who want to contribute to Thursday Night Live! both online and offline.
What does Thursday Night Live! have to offer?
- The use of one of the spaces of Het Nieuwe Instituut, free of charge (or an online environment)
- A central location
- A committed group of adherents, cultural institutes and local key figures as well as a growing visitor and fan base
- Publicity as part of the Thursday Night Live! programme
What is Thursday Night Live! looking for?
- An interesting, high-profile, surprising or educational programme in the field of design, architecture or digital culture
- Young and local talents are very welcome
- Events that show appreciation for diversity and inclusiveness
- The programme is a publicly accessible event and admission is free (or low-priced)
- The event takes place in one of Het Nieuwe Instituut's spaces on Thursday between 5pm and 10pm
- The programme maker is responsible for the production
- The programme maker is responsible for all additional costs, like that of hiring a technician
- The programme maker is responsible for the active promotion of the event
Interested? Please fill in this form and receive a quick response! Twice a month the guest programme board will discuss the incoming requests on the base of quality, requirements and available space.